Tax Exempt – EIN 133903010
In 1995, a few of us started this non-profit organization with the intention to help our parent organization, ARCH, in India. The organization, in the truest sense, is committed to working for the benefit of the downtrodden and the destitute.
We are registered under the name of Friends of ARCH, Inc., a non-profit tax-exempt organization. Contributions are tax-deductible in the United States of America.
Please feel free to contribute any amount towards a specific ARCH activity of your choice.
- Mangrol Dispensary
- Dental and Oral Health
- Training Traditional Birth Attendants
- Community Health Education
- Mother and Child Health
- Village Health Workers (VHWs)
- Balwadi Nursery School
- Innovative Educational Methods
- Training Teachers
- Pitara – Educational Store
- Village Learning Centers
- Implementation of the Forest Rights Act.
- Making tribals aware of the Provisions of the Act –Awareness Camps
- Training Shibirs for filing claims & collecting evidences
- Training of FRCs
- Use of Satellite Imagery by FRCs
- GPS Survey by FRCs
- Management of Community Forest Resources (CFR)
Please make check payable to:
Friends of ARCH
223 Nassau Blvd.,New Hyde Park, NY 11040
- ARCH – MANGROL
- ARCH DHARAMPUR
- ARCH LOCATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Forest Rights
- Health Projects
- 2017 Annual Gala Dinner – Oct 14 @ Hindu Temple Auditorium